Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website
All users of this site agree that access to and uses of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Terms and conditions of our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to changes without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Website Images: Whilst we try our hardest to ensure all images on our website are true representations of our products, we cannot be held responsible for technical configurations of your monitor or printer which may affect image quality.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be criminal offence.
- We do not store customer credit/debit card details
Terms and conditions of sale contract
- Placing an order: By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with or unclear about any aspect of these terms, please contact us before placing an order, by email at email@example.com
- By placing an order via this website you are making an offer to "Skint Stuff" to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described in your order.
- The price agreed upon when the final order is accepted is the final price.
- Product description: We take every care to ensure that the descriptions of our products are correct.
- We understand that many people still worry about submitting personal detail on the Internet - especially their credit/debit cards numbers. So we’d like to reassure you that any information you provided here will remain safe and secure.